Together, Geoverse and Comm-Tract provide schools and communities with secure, high speed wireless (LTE/cellular) connectivity for a real-time online experience that delivers an interactive teaching and learning environment. Geoverse and Comm-Tract make it easy and affordable.
- High-Performance Private LTE/5G Connectivity
- Strict Control for Authorized Users Only
- Students Can Roam, Connect from Anywhere
- Private Network is CIPA Friendly
- Portfolio of Available Devices to Connect
- Foundation for Smart City Initiatives
- Turnkey private LTE solution for school districts to securely connect their communities of teachers and students
- Meets or exceeds the USDA Reconnect Requirements of 25/3 Mbps
- Geoverse Offers Solution Flexibility with Vendor Choice
- Outbound data/voice roaming for Anywhere Access to the Private Network
- Mobile-based Wireless HotSpot Capability
- Variety of Student Equipment Packages Available
- Turnkey Installation, 24×7 Monitoring and Support by Geoverse
- No Need for School to Hire IT Resources to Manage Network
- Experience Deploying Private Networks for Large School Districts
- Can Help Secure Federal Funding for These Networks
Geoverse is a national mobile operator that provides private cellular solutions for enterprises, property owners, and communities. These private networks are nterconnected to the global mobile ecosystem allowing member users and devices to securely roam across public carrier networks. The company’s private 5G/LTE wireless network offering – using innovations like citizens broadband radio service (CBRS) delivers a highly secure, robust, and flexible network for your specific applications while offering high-performance service coverage for users and guests.
Geoverse, the largest Neutral Host operator across the US, is a subsidiary of ATN International (NASDAQ: ATNI), a company with more than 30 years of experience building and operating advanced cellular solutions for enterprise verticals, carriers, and end users.
Founded in 1980, Comm-Tract designs and installs telecommunications network infrastructure solutions for the municipal, state, enterprise, education, medical, financial, and carrier/utility markets with the highest quality engineering and technical expertise. Our 40 years of experience and strong commitment to the ongoing service and support of our customers has enabled Comm-Tract to become one of the leading telecommunications contractors in the New England area.
For more information about the CommunityConnect Solution from Comm-Tract, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (781) 890-5070